We are approaching my favourite time of the year, the Christmas season with all the lights, decorations and enjoying this time with family, friends and loved ones. While I am determined to enjoy this season I am keeping in my thoughts all political prisoners in Iran and their families, and especially those who are facing execution! In that spirit I will dedicate this post to Habibollah Latifi a Kurdish student, activist and political prisoner who has been sentenced to death by the Islamic Regime in Iran! Prisoners sentenced to death may have their sentence carried out at any moment, and it is crucial for us to keep writing about them and making sure their names and faces stay current, making it more difficult for the Islamic Regime to carry out these executions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment