I just got back from Winnipeg about two hours ago and wanted to write a few lines for my readers before calling it a night.

I had the pleasure and the honour to speak on the same panel as the Honourable Irwin Cotler, whose human rights work and support for the Iranian people has been such a great source of inspiration for me.

I also want to take a few minutes to thank the organizers Ms. Shelly Faintuch and Dr. Ruth Ashrafi who worked so hard to put this amazing conference together. Besides their hard work on the conference I must thank them as well as Daniel for their hospitality which really made me feel at home.

I also had the opportunity to meet some amazing students who are genuinely interested in what is going on in Iran today, the Islamic Regime and it’s human rights violations, and who are eager to take an active role in supporting and showing solidarity with the Iranian people. Special thanks go to Zev and Shia for their hard work and warm hospitality.

The conference which focused on human rights in Iran was very educational and full of actions we can take as ordinary citizens to help the cause of Iranian people for a democratic and free Iran.

Again a big thank you to everyone who was involved. Please keep up the good work.

Down with the Islamic Regime in Iran
Long Live Freedom in Iran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment