We will be entering 2009 in a few hours, and I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy new year. I hope this will be a wonderful year for everyone, full of joy, success and prosperity.

I’d like to take a moment to remember all those who have lost their lives in the past year while fighting for freedom in Iran, in particular a brave journalist Mr. Yaghoub Mehrnahad (long live his memory). I’d like to take a moment to remember all political prisoners who are spending the New Year in Evin, Gohardasht, Sanandaj, Mahabad, Esfehan and many other prisons, because of their religious beliefs, ethnic identities or political beliefs.

I hope this will be a great year for Iran, the year where we will see the freedom of all political prisoners, end to all human rights violations, and most important of all the year we will see REGIME CHANGE in Iran.

Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment