According to very recent news from AFP it seems like Khatami is thinking about running for presidency for the third time. Although according to this news article he has two condition, one being " My first condition is reaching an agreement with the people on their expectations. The Iranian people have a historical and heartfelt desire for freedom, progress and justice"

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times...Is he really going to run? And will people really vote for him a third time after he has proven over and over that he is nothing but a wolf in sheep's skin. I don't live in Iran and so all I will offer is a persona opinion, isn't it easier to deal with an actual wolf, then it is to deal with a wolf dressed as a sheep? Atleast with the wolf you know exactly what you're up against and what you have to do.

With Khatami its a whole new ball game, although I guess after so many years there is nothing new about his game. I can only hope that Iranian people are smarter then that. Otherwise wouldn't it be a case of getting what we deserve?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    How ironic that a human rights activist who claims to know people INSIDE of Iran, gets her/his news from FOREIGN news agencies. How sad! you're a fucking bitch and ugly

Post a Comment