There is a campaign underway to save Behrouz Javid Tehrani. You can find more information regarding this campaign on http://www.sos-tehrani.blogspot.com/. The website is in Farsi, for all of those who cannot read farsi the campaign is to support Behrouz Tehrani and to voice our concerns about the way he is being treated in prison. I have a number of articles on my website about his curent situation for those who are interested. To further show your support please email the campaign organizers at sostehrani@yahoo.com and ask them to add your name to their petition.

Behrouz Javid Tehrani, is a very brave and strong young man who has spent more then 6 years in prison because of his beliefs in democracy and human rights. Lets stand by him when he needs our support.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dear Madam:

    On Feb 2007 one article was published by National Post and your name appeared with a lawyer name David HARRIS that you were acting on behalf of CCD, and asking Canada to assist Iranian people to oust the theology state in Iran.

    What you need to know that Canada and the IRI are working hand to hand, and do not hope Conservative Party will help you. All political parties in Canada will use you for their gain.

    Please check this petition, and if I am wrong just tell me I am wrong and I will accept, and withdraw my comment.

    http://www.petitiononline.com/immoral/petition.html

    You can reach me at

    iranzamin2529@yahoo.ca

Post a Comment