As many of you know December 10th is Human Rights Day, a day to remember freedom fighters not only in Iran but all over the world. I know it is a bit early but I wanted to bring this to everyones attention. Amnesty International will be holding a letter writing marathon on that day and people from all over Canada and many other countries will be writing letters and postcards for/to political prisoners. I will definatly post some actions online for those who would like to perticipate. Also for people who are in Toronto and interested we can all come together and have a letter writing campaign on that day. If interested please send me an email. I will keep you updated.

3 Comments:

  1. SERENDIP said...
    Thanks for reminding everyone. Let me know what I can do.
    Winston said...
    good to know
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment